Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Every day is Enchanting (March 2015)

I never know what adventure we will have each day - but an adventure is always sure.  My 4-year-old Carter has quite the imagination and adores dramatic characters.  When he gets up in the morning and gets dress I find out who I will be addressing until the next curtain call and costume change.  :) 

I am so blessed to have this sweet boy as my son.  He always reminds me that life is exciting and that we can live adventures all day long. 

Not sure who he is dressed up as here...

Is this what you go to the beach in?  Sweater (a size small and backwards), black slacks, camo boots, hat, and gloves.  Um, Carter???
Captain Jack Sparrow, of course.

Maleficent.  Daddy made the wings.  His smile says it all.

Normal beach clothing here, but with an oreo pirate eye patch.  :)

Vampire sans cape and teeth with St. Patrick's day green cookies in the background.  (No leprechauns and rainbows - just villains this March).  "Church" clothes make very versatile, everyday dress up clothes.

Pirate.  White shirts are Carter's favorite.

Megamind pirate.

And he wears all of this clothing in crazy Guam heat and humidity.  I still don't get that.  Not shown is his scrooge outfit.  And yes, that is a tupperware bowl. 

Megamind Pirate again.

Same day - Megamind Pirate with a sidekick Caleb.

No comments:

Post a Comment