Michael finished his first class and is on his second - going strong
despite working full time too. He is pretty much amazing. We are
coming up on our 5-year anniversary and realized that we were engaged at
this point five years ago. Sweet memories. I am so glad I am married
to him.
Caleb is walking! (at 10 months old.)
Tonight I gave the boys a bath and it was fun to just watch them play.
Caleb is so pudgy and clumsy in the water. He gets bumped by Carter and
slips and splashes, but smiles the whole time.
Carter
is getting tall and his imagination is growing too. It is so fun to
hear him talk to imaginary friends and to set up elaborate arrangements
of toys and household items that you can tell are a whole world that he
has created around himself. It looks like a mess to me, but if I try to move any of it Carter lets me know that I am messing it up. It is a mess with a plan -
all set up by our little Carter. I love watching him.
Today
Carter and I raked the front yard. It still has patches of snow, but
needed cleaned. Carter went through three pairs of shoes, socks, and
pants while I worked because he kept getting wet and cold. Caleb slept
in the car with the window open for a much needed nap. I got to open
the windows in our house to let fresh air in. I am so ready for
summer. It felt good to be physically active and accomplish something
outside. This winter has been too long and I am excited for warm
weather up ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment